Thursday, October 4, 2007

Trying out new software

Weather:
Passing by my house McDonalds the other day. Saw alot of students studying there studying for their exams. It makes me feel like studying again. But then again, hearing all the stress, modules, difficulty, project etc. makes me shiver in fear somehow. Though in my mind, there's some part of me still want to continue studying.

There and then, thinking about what course to enrol next year is also another headache. Am I going to take Arts, Media and Design or Computer Science? Aiyo. Their course aspects are so much of difference. Thinking futher into the future, if I were to finish a degree in Computer Science. I doubt I would want to continue working in the IT line. Wahaha. IT is kind of stressful as we have to constantly upgrade ourselves.

There will be about 4 months more before the next enrollment. Aiyo. Time will fly very fast. When will it be the right time to think about that problem. Maybe I should start organise my time again. Sigh.

Change topic...heh!

Today my supervisor came and pass me the new software that our department ordered. Keke. It's called Vue 6 Infinite & xStream, another 3D animation software. Keke. Hopefully it's going to help me with the current project.