Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happenings...

Weather:
It's such a hot weather today. Today have to leave home slightly earlier at around 8 as I want to hitch a ride to zx's place. Since it's qutie early in the morning, zx's mom brought zx, his sister and me to tiong bahru to have porridge. Hehe. The shop name is Ah Chiang's Porridge at Blk 65 Tiong Poh Road. I wanted to eat 皮蛋瘦肉粥(pork porridge with century egg) but nowadays quite hard to find 皮蛋(century egg) in the market. Heard from zx's mom that the government seems to be controlling the amount of 皮蛋 for sale. Sigh. First, there are no more 猪血(pig's blood) for sale. Sigh. Don't tell me there is going to be a second. 啊!These are my favourite food. Sob Sob.

So we ordered 猪肉粥(pork porridge), 鱼肚粥(fish belly porridge), 鱼生(Chinese Sashimi) and 油条(Fried Dough). Porridge is GOOD! Every scoop of porridge will tingle your taste buds. Hmm. Yum Yum! The drinks there are not bad either.


*picture taken from another blog
Delicious! Porridge price at bout $3 onwards. Must eat the 油条with the porridge. It's Goood!

After the delicious breakfast, we went back his place and have a rest at the same time catch some tv programs. In The evening, me and zx went to harbourfront to get dad's car cause he went batam for some work and not be able to come back on time. Though of catching a movie, but there were no seats available. Sigh. What do do. Hehe. So drove dearest back to my home and so I could take a bath after a long day.

He's definitely feeling much better. He can also walk without clutches but still have to put brace. Heh. But still advice (by me) not to walk and force his leg too much. His next doctor's appointment to take out his stitches is coming monday. Hee. Yay!

Snap shot of dearest wearing leg brace and talking on the phone. Haha.

Since we can't catch a movie so I send dearest home and then headed down to lili's place to take 不能说的秘密DVD. Keke. Can't wait to watch the show. Wahaha. But while headeding now, me and my brother got stuck in a jam at CTE. Sigh. Seems like a taxi knock onto Renault Megane's backside on the expresslane. Heh. I guess the taxi uncle must be sleeping or tailgating the Renault. Wahaha.

After lili's place, vroom down to lucky plaza orchard to give 二姑(second aunt) a lifted home. Before we go home, need to give a lift to two of her colleagues to Jurong. Heh. Poor them. Have to work their butts off just because their lady boss insisted to open another new store tomorrow. All of them also had some kind of arguement with the boss and they broke down. The new store's renovation wasn't really done up and yet her boss allow a delivery of 400 over boxes of stock to be sent to them. Where the hell would they have the space to put all the stock and still have space for people to walk. Aww. Poor them. Hopefully that boss use a little more brain cells thinking of their situation.

(Oops! I think I blog very long today)