Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ah Chang's Porridge Update

Weather:
Brought mom to eat Ah Chang's Porridge in the morning. There are alot more people today than the time when I first went. I don't think I need to introduce the porridge anymore but this time round I got to eat my favourite 皮蛋瘦肉粥(Century Egg Porridge). We waited at least half and hour for the porridge to be serve. Heh. So if you want to visit the place, please do go there early. If I'm not wrong they will be sold out around lunch time.

Ordered 鱼生(Chinese Raw Sashimi), 油条(Fried Dough) and
a hot cup of milo while waiting for my porridge.

Yay! My porridge is here.
This is one whole set of porridge as breakfast.

The whole bowl of 皮蛋瘦肉粥 is filled with alot of 皮蛋 and 瘦肉.
The 瘦肉 is really very 瘦(lean). Porridge cost $3 and with so much ingredients in it.
It's worth the money.

Taking more pictures for fun. Heh. Spot any different with the porridge?

Haha. So did you spot any difference with the porridge? It has more parsley and red chili. Apparently the aunty thought that I was some sort of reporter to promote their porridge cause I was taking quite a handful of pictures. Haha. An extra mile for service? But all I know is that with so much of parsley and chili, it doesn't make the porridge taste good. It just feels like a bowl of porridge with lots of parsley.