Friday, October 12, 2007

Stephanie's 21st Birthday

Weather:
Stephanie's celebrating her 21st bithday today. She invited us to her party at NTUC Downtown East Chalet. She's holding a buffet party. After work, me and shuting went junction 8 to get her a birthday gift. We got her a bracelet and kinda made a card for her too. It seems like there is a discussion about the stephanie's present that chloe, yichuan, dennis, andy, suhaimi and clement. I think clement went to get stephanie's present and paid for it first. Then, he kept sms-ing and call to remind them to pay him back the money. I think chloe also got a sms at 6am in the morning to remind her to pay him. Chloe was like quite pissed off. Haha. I think if people sms me asking me to pay at 6am in the morning I will also get angry. Well, let's put the unhappy times behind. Keke.

Andy, Dennis, Yichuan, Suhaimi and Clement discussing about stephanie's present wrapper.

Took some picture before stephanie could join us.

My first time taking a picture using Jianmin's DSLR. Haha.

Forgot what chloe was saying but we did have a good laugh.
In the mean time, stephanie open the present that me and shuting bought for her.

It's a pelini sliver's star bracelet. Hope she likes it.

Clement represent the guys and chloe to give their present to stephanie.

It's time to open their "interesting discussion" present. It's a beautiful watch from Swatch.
The patterns on the watch are embroided.

Spot the any familiarity between them? Haha. It's the spectacles.
All of them trying out suhaimi's specs. Quite funny.

An all together shot! Yay!

Let me sing a birthday song to stephanie.

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Stephanie!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hope you have enjoyed your special day today. Let's meet up real soon yeah!

*all pictures are taken by jianmin