Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Mac in NYP

Weather:
Our school's fast food outlet was under renovation for a few weeks during the semester holidays. At last, it was open today! There's changes everywhere except for two store Grinning Geckco and Splash & Decker. I think McDonald's are the only one with enough funds for renovation. Hehe. Inside of fast food restaurant area, they painted the ceiling with sky pattern, change the tables and chairs, added a staff corner and some plants. It's quite relaxing eating there.


Changes almost everything except for the flooring. Keke. Nice concept.


New renovations for McDonald's and their new dispenser.

McDonald's also improvise during this period of break. They have a dispenser for napkins, pepper, straws, sugar, and chili. Yeah. They no longer serve with packet chili for eating in. Their chili also have a little change in taste, it's a little spicier. Hmm. It taste like MOS Burger's chili. I still don't like soggy fries.

Some what later, I remembered one of the advertisement shown yesterday. It's was Calbee potato chips advertisement. Heh. Thinking about the advertisement makes me craving for potato chips. So I went down to cheers and bought my favorite Calbee Hot & Spicy potato chips and one more new flavour, Seaweed! Actually wanted to get one only, but I can't decide whether I want Hot & Spicy, Seaweed or Sour Cream. Heh.

New Seaweed flavour isn't that nice. No Chips smell.
When you take one bite, your mouth will be full of seaweed.

Ding Dong! This is my favourite flavour. There are two types.
One is filled with Premium Quality potato chips and the other is just normal chips.