Friday, October 26, 2007

Meeting up with buddies...

Weather:

It's been quite a while since I last meet up with my buddies. Met lili, hanxiang, yaosheng and lastly priscilla. It been really really long since I last saw priscilla. Three of them were late cause lili got singing lesson and the teacher never release on time. Heh. So we have to entertain ourselves first. I ordered quite alot of food like smoked salmon salad, tomato garlic soup, french fries and giant earthquake. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. We talk alot of crap stuffs and serious stuffs too. I almost paid the the wrong bill. Luckily, brother checked the bill. Phew~


Apparently, I was called 山菇 because of gigantic spoon and fork to mix the salad.
I think this is my third time eating Swensen's only wor.

Ordered the tomato garlic soup. Quite big in size.
It's really delicious and filling. Will crave for it definitely.

Standard order when you go to Swensen's.
Swensen's fries. Yeah!

Yum yum! Got to choose 9 flavours!
We have mango, chewy chocolate, mint, macadamia nut, butterscotch,
strawberry, cookies and cream and last one is choco mix.

Lili's order: Mega Burger
It's gigantic with so much filling. Slurp!

Yaosheng's order: BBQ Mushroom Chicken Burger
I'm not sure if it's nice. Forget to ask yaosheng.

Yay Yay! Group photos! Woo!