Saturday, December 15, 2007

投名状 The Warlords

Weather:
Another rainy day. Spend the whole afternoon packing my old wardrobe as the new ones came yesterday. Sigh. The company that did the wardrobe is really not making my day. The wardrobe doors can't close evenly, the bar isn't align properly and there is scratches on the door too. They ruined my plan for the weekend. Now I have to wait til next weekend before they can replace a new one for me and brother.

Had Ichiban Sushi for dinner at Plaza Singapura with my gang. Afterwards, we caught "The Warlords". I don't know why I kept laughing during the show. I meant it's a war show, I shouldn't be laughing no? The funniest part of the show was when 金城武(Takeshi Kaneshiro) said, "大哥是对的". He seriously needs to buck up on his acting. I just can't read his character through his eyes. At certain angles 刘德华's(Andy Lau) eyebrow looks a little weird but there is nothing I can say about his acting. The best actor among the three stars, I would say it's 李连杰(Jet Li). I wouldn't say this show is a fantastic show but animated effects are good.


Cast: Jet Li, Andy Lau, Takeshi Kaneshiro
Genre: Drama/ Action
Language: Mandarin
Release Date: 13 December 2007
Running Time: 127 minutes