Friday, December 14, 2007

Changing of lab PC

Weather:
Weather for this week is so comfortable for sleeping and therefore I was late for work today. As a result for being late for work, I didn't make my sandwich for breakfast. So I went for morning break at around 10 with some of my colleagues to have breakfast at McDonald's. It's been quite a while since I last visited McDonald's for breakfast.

After eating breakfast, Lin Chong and Ah Bai went downstairs to get the new Intel Core 2 Duo PCs for us to change. Currently only we DTs are changing to the new PCs. So the rest of the day are spent fixing up the new ones and dismantling the old ones. I hope after changing to the new PC I won't get anymore hanging of programs.

Nowadays, technology goes on a diet. The mouse that is pack with the new Dell PC has a curve. Lol. Just like girls have a waist. Now the mouse feels so sexy, light and slim. I should take a picture of it and post it up soon.