Monday, December 3, 2007

So sweet...

Weather:

One of my junior bakes some apple cupcakes. It was really sweet of her treating me. It really smells good and taste really soft on the inside. Not really that sweet which is good cause I like it that way. Should have gotten the recipe from her.

The part that are slightly lighter brown is the apple.
After eating this, makes me feel like making some cupcakes too.


Anyway, Swee Lin was back at work today after her 9 days holiday trip to Hong Kong and Taipei. Aw man~ So envy her. I shall save a good some of money next year and make my trip to Hong Kong and Taiwan too. She bought some little snacks back for all of us.

Each of us got 6 small packets of snacks.
From mochi to sweets to chocolate to cakes.
From the top, pineapple cake, orange sweets, two packet of fruits mochi, cherry cake and milk chocolate.

Of all those above, my favourite would be the orange sweets and the pineapple cake.
The sweets look so small and cute.