Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cute stuff...

Weather:
Found something on one of the apple forum the other day while looking out for a sleeve or bag for my MacBook Pro. This webbie (http://www.barrysfarm.net/) have quite a few funky laptop sleeves. I quite like the one with office attire.

This laptop sleeves really cool. But it's so expensive.
USD$35 (on sale) per piece excluding shipping.

Wondering should I give my lappy another name so it would be easier den calling it MacBook Pro. I will be getting my Leopard CD tomorrow at vivocity. Yay Yay! Since I started to use Mac I don't really feel like changing back to Windows but I don't have a choice unless I can find Adobe CS3 for Mac. Mac is just so cool, so cool. Can't really get my hands off it.

On apple forums, I read alot on apple's iPhone. It seems that they have alot of problems with their phone. For Singapore, we have to wait til end of year 2008 in order for them to release it here. Maybe til then iPhone are able to have video calls. Vendors who are selling unlocked iPhones here will be fine $1000 per phone if they are caught. Poor apple fans in Singapore. They have to wait so long.