Sunday, December 9, 2007

Uncle Don's Birthday

Weather:

Uncle Don (Jordan's dad) is coming over my place for lunch to celebrate his birthday. Grandma, elder aunt and brother woke up early to do the cooking. Though not many dishes, but all the dishes are our family favourites. I help my brother in making chocolate ice cream cake yesterday. Okay. Again I only made the crust but this time the crust is nice okay.

Pineapple Prawns.
This is one of my all time favourites. Not easily found outside.
That is why i say at times home cook food is the best.

Boiled vegetables with oyster sauce.
A simple dish that is easy to prepare and great to eat.

Steam fish with salted vegetables and tomatoes.

Uncle Don bought extra Unagi for lunch.

卤肉 (Stew Pork) is the second family favorite.
Won't miss out this dish for any celebrations at home.

All having lunch except for grandma, maid, second aunt and my mum caue they are working.

Uncle Don wishing, blowing and cutting his special homemade ice cream cake.

Hope uncle Don enjoyed his lunch and this special ice cream cake. Before I end this post, I shall sing a birthday song for him:

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Uncle DON!
Happy Birthday to YOU!~