Saturday, December 22, 2007

Shopping with dearest

Weather:
Went to Peishan's 21st birthday party at Chua Chu Kang before heading Bugis to get some christmas presents for the holiday. Hope she like her present that we gave her. Enjoy your special day little one. Dearest bought me a G-shock for christmas which I mention on my post earlier on. He so sweet. I didn't knew that he went many city chain outlets to look for the watch but they don't seems to take that model except for the outlet at Bugis. Poor darling~ Spending every moment with him is just so happy and exciting.

Cuppacino Ice Cream Mochi.
Chocolate color mochi on the outside and cuppacino ice cream on the inside.
Not bad but it's expensive for such a small piece of ice cream at $2 each.

Mango Ice Cream Mochi.
Same thing. Yellow color mochi on the outside and mango ice cream on the inside.
Can't resist both ice cream and mango. Aww.

Dearest bought me this watch for christmas that I mention on my post earlier on.