Saturday, December 8, 2007

Class gathering

Weather:
Organised a class gathering at Swenson's Orchard today cause Angeline is back from Sydney for holidays. This time managed to gather Samuel, Stephanie, Chloe, Chloe's bf Dennis, Katrin, Shuting, Jian Min, Suhaimi, Yichuan, Renhao and Dennis. Anthony is suppose to join us but last minute he can't make it and Clement too. Sigh. I was quite happy when Anthony first told me that he was free. It's been quite a while since I last saw him.

Well, I would say the guys are fit and tanned now as most of them are in the army. The girls are getting prettier as days goes by. It was a happy night for me. I'm not sure for the rest of them and I hope they had fun gathering with the rest of the class as well. Will definitely organise another gathering before Angeline had to go back to Sydney for studies. Quite wasted I didn't managed to take some pictures with them.