Wednesday, December 5, 2007

我真的受伤了

Weather:
While listening to 张学友's 我真的受伤了, my mind kept thinking about alot of things. Alot of happenings at home lately. Things that I never thought would happen. On the outside, we look like a family but deep within we ain't. After so much so of what I've done, nothing much have changed and things seems to be getting worst at a certain point. I have to learn how to "don't care", "don't bother" and "don't listen". What the heck you might say but that is how things are right now. Deep down of me it hurts no matter how much a "don't care", don't bother" or "don't listen".

I really don't understand what is going on with everyone's thinking at home. Sometimes I will have "don't feel like going home" feeling. I don't understand what do one get for torturing herself and the other one kept coming home late. What kind of family is that? They do their stuffs and we do our stuffs all week long. Somehow I wish I have my own house so I could stay away from all this.

Argh. I'll stop talking bout this. Makes my day worst.