Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How rude...

Weather:
While I was on my way back home in the train travelling from yio chu kang, there is this one man age around 40s was trying to move towards the door while the train is moving. I saw him moving but I don't want to let him pass through cause there is another lady behind me and another in front of me. And I was thinking to myself why should I let him through when he didn't even have the basic manners to say "Excuse me". That idiotic man just don't care and squeeze himself through between me and another lady. While he squeeze himself through, he hit and drag along my hand around his waist. So I quickly bring my hand back, so he kind of unhappy abput it.

I'm unhappy with his attitude too you know. Before he alight, he turned his head and stare at me. Oh..now the staring game start. Of course I did stare back at his idiotic face. There after when he alight, he stand around the yellow line and stare at me straight at the face. Wah! I tell you I can't stand to see his face but I still stare back at him with my eyes BIG. I should consider him lucky cause he didn't say a word. Else I don't know what I would say. I think it would be something not very nice but serve him right.

There are 5 kinds of people that can really annoy me:
1. Like that man I said above who don't have basic manners.
2. Squeezing themselves into the train like there is no next train. (not talking about last train)
3. Inconsiderate smokers smoking with so many people around whom can be non-smokers.
4. Those uncles who anyhow spit saliva on the floor. Ehew!
5. Picking noses uncles and aunties.