Friday, June 6, 2008

Steamboat with DTs

Weather:
Had dinner today with DTs from my batch. We have 11 people attending this mini steamboat session. A few of them catch make it. I wish they could so we have a bigger group and have more fun. We went to this steamboat at thomson cause it's convenient for everyone to go home. Too bad we didn't plan any after program. Sigh. We should have another pubbing session or ktv session someday before we all leave this current job to pursuit our future.

That's shuting enjoying her food. *Peace*

Jasmine is enjoying her 麻辣 steamboat.
She is one person who can really eat spicy stuffs.

Yeah! The 馒头 is good.
Jasmine, sherry and shuting is no longer working at NYP le.
And today is Sherry's last day!

Huisun, vivien and angela.
They seems to be having fun.

All of us together. Thou some of them didn't manage to join us.
From left: Me, Shirley, Huisun, Vivien, Angela, Ah Bai (Chin Chuan),
Francois, Jasmine, Sherry and Shuting. And last but not least my dearest the photograher.

How are the pictures? lol. Feel free to give me some comments. I think today is my second time on trying on my dslr and my shooting my first event. Hee~