Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Surprise surprise...

Weather:
It's my birthday today! Happy birthday to me! *clap clap* This morning I got a little shock, maybe I should call it a surprise. I got a card and a cake on my table. Before I open it, I was thinking to myself who could that be and that person who did that is someone very nice. So I sat down on my desk, open the card and read. There was two huge paragraph of words with two different hand writing. The cake and the card are from Vivien and Angela. Both you girls are really sweet. You both deserve a kiss from me! Muacks! Lol.

That's my birthday cake.

That's the lovely card with two huge paragraph of words.
It's really sweet of you two (Vivien and Angela)

That's a random shot of the cake and the card.

I got another surprise after I came back from lunch. There is this "Out To Lunch (and not coming back)" sign on my monitor. I jump with a little shock. I sat down and take a look at the back of the signage. It was from the three little ones, Huiqin, Kai yi and Jazsica. The signage wasn't the only thing they got me. They also got me a coffeebear handphone strap. It was a very sweet thing of you girls. *hugs* Thank you so much for this little surprise.

That's how it's being put on my screen and got a little shock.

close up shot of the signage.

After work, met up with mom and dad for dinner at Jack's Place. There is nothing much to say about Jack's Place. Their food is getting from bad to worst. I won't say that their food is appealing but at least the food can fill my tummy. Even though the food is so-so, I must say that I still enjoy the company. Thank you dearest for the dinner treat. Love you! Beside that, my little brother bought me a super duper expensive mango cake.


That's my super expensive mango cake.