Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little treat

Weather:
It's going to be my birthday tomorrow. So a few of my friends (colleagues) gave me a treat to Ichiban Sushi during lunch. Five of us went. We ate about 30 plates in all. I think we were too hungry. We bully Shirley and make her take picture with all the 30 plates to make her look like she ate all of those. Anyway, I want the thank the girls for giving me a treat. Love ya girls!

Yeah! Shirley and her 30 plates of sushi.
Wahaha! okay...not exactly true.
(picture contibuted by Vivien)

After work, I went to zx place first to put my stuffs at his place cause later we are heading to Sentosa to catch Song of the Sea. Before we step into sentosa, we went to the food market opposite Harbourfront. Dearest ate Nasi Briyani and I ate Mee Hoon Goreng. Yum!

Nasi Briyani on the left and Mee Hoon Goreng on the right.
I like the Mee Hoon Goreng. I think it's better than the one I ate at Prata House.

It feels so good when you tummy is full. So now it's time for us to travel into Sentosa to catch "Song of the Sea". Okay. Don't laugh at me as today was my first time taking the monorail into Sentosa (feels so sua ku aka mountain tortoise). Enjoy the pictures!