Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first DSLR has arrived...

Weather:

My first DSLR that I've been waiting for has arrived yesterday. I'm oh so excited that I can't wait to get my hands on the camera but I still can't use it yet. As you know, new electronic gadgets always need a full 8 hours initial charge before using. Heh.

Anyway, I want to comment on bargaincity's excellent service. Yesterday, I found out that my camera's viewfinder have a black spot and the slot of the SD card is a little weird. I tried cleaning it but the spot doesn't come off so I believe it's not dust. Then I decided to give bargaincity a call about the camera.

It didn't take long for them to answer the phone (ain't like some take thousand years to answer). When they answer the phone, their voice sound very helpful and pleasant. When I told them about my problem with the camera, they are willing to come directly to my house to change me a new body. After all the troublesome thing, he told me that if I still have any problem within two weeks, they can still change a new set for me at no extra charges.