Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jurong Bird Park

Weather:
Took complimentary pass to Jurong Bird Park. This is the third time I go to bird park. First time, I was so young and I was there with my family. Second time was last year. I was with Reiko, my brother and dearest. This time, I was there with lili, hx and dearest. Hee. Second time there I was holding a compact camera. This time I've upgraded to DSLR. lol. It was really a fun time. Once in a while go visit the bird park or the zoo.

Shoot shoot!

At last, we able to capture penguins.
That is what a DSLR can do and compact camera can't.

Bird Park worker communicating with the parrot.

Parrot returning the money to the spectator.
Smart bird!

New eagle mascot. Too cute to be fierce.

The toucan.

We are at Lory Loft, where feeding of birds is allow.
Not sure what bird is this.

That is an eagle. Woo! Fierce eyes like it's going to eat me.

Eagle number 2. I'm super lousy with names.

Ostrich. It's so near us.

First time I saw a young boy sitting down and drawing.
It's really a rare view seeing kids out drawing.

That's the crew for the bird park trip. Yeah!