Friday, November 30, 2007

Done so many things today...

Weather:
Shuting and me took half day off and we met hx at bishan station then travel down to SITEX at Singapore Expo. As compared to the fair at Suntec, SITEX have nothing much really. Mostly all the big computer companies. They don't have much of those stalls that sells individual parts. I think the stuff most worth to buy is RAM. The price was cut slightly more than half. So much so on that, I was looking out for laptops. In the end, I bought myself a 15" MacBook Pro. Feeling so excited. I bought the MacBook Pro at no discount price of $3452 and add another $100 to upgrade RAM to 4GB, Office 2004:Mac and One earphone (don't know what brand). Thou don't have as much warranty as the ones selling at NTU but I think it's worth that price.

I'm so 山姑 (mountain tortise). Didn't know that they put in effort with the foam too.
I like their effort. Just make every dollar worth with that kind of outlook.

Since I don't need the earphone, I gave mine to Shuting. Hope she doesn't mind that it's cheap and hx bought a RAM for his PC too. It took us an hour to get home. While waiting for my dearest to reached my place, hx and me was having a short chat. Kind of got a handful of updates. Three of us had dinner at my place. Slightly afterwards, Kelward came to my place and we decide to catch a movie at Bishan Junction 8. We had a chat with Kelward about the dragonboat tragedy. Somehow the media wrote some things with a twist. Sigh. We are here in Singapore wanting news on them and somehow the things we know are not true. Like wth ! Change topic.

We caught Hitman at the threaters. Seriously I don't really catch the flow of the movie. There are so many question marks in my head. Sigh. Not really worth the watch. Definitely going to catch "The Enchanted" and "The Golden Compass".