Saturday, November 24, 2007

Eventful day...

Weather:
Planned to make a trip down to Sim Lim Square with Shuting this morning. We are going there got get 500GB 3.5 inch portable hard disk. While waiting for Shuting, me and my brother walked to city chain and have a look at some watches. I kind of like one of the g-shock model. Anyone want to sponsor me as christmas present?


Anyway, went to Sim Lim and got alot of brochures on the way up. A few of the stores have 500GB Maxtor Basic Personal Storage pricing at $199. Most of the stores we went was out of stock except for one shop. At first the price was at $193, so we said we want two of it. The boss went to check for stock but was out of stock. He said he could still give us the same price if we were to come back on monday. But then, I don't have the time to come back so in the end I ask the boss whether we could get it today. So he said today's price is at $201, so we purchase it in the end. After all the walking and buying, I bring them to fortune centre to have minced pork noodles and then to sunshine plaza for some 点心 (tim sum).

This is Parklane Minced Pork Noodles. Order dry noodles will have a bowl of soup with one fishball.
And inside the bowl of noodles, have one dumpling. Haha. This bowl of noodles is really delicious.
Should give it a try if you haven't try it.

One order of minced pork noodles and a bowl of laksa.

This bowl of laksa is full of cockles. *Slurp!*

Another round of 鸡脚 (chicken feet). Information by my brother.
He said that the chicken feet wasn't that nice to eat.

虾饺 (Prawn dumpling) wasn't as good as the ones at Old Hong Kong Restaurant.

叉烧包 (Roast Pork Bun) and milky custard bun.
I quite like the roast pork bun there. You have to eat the bun hot else it wouldn't be nice.

The inside of the milky custard bun.
My cute brother say as compared to the ones in hong kong this isn't nice.
I'm like DUH~

Pork Ribs Cube. Nice smell and soft.

肠粉 (Cheong Fun). Two on the right is prawns and the one on the left is 叉烧 (roast pork).
I would say that the roast pork ones are better. And the prawns flavoured ones are best at Old Hong Kong.

烧卖 (Siew Mai). Don't need to say much. Not nice.