Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A not-feeling-so-good day...

Weather:
Not feeling so well and i'm on MC today and tomorrow. Sigh. Meet up with lili and hx for a short while though not feeling so well. Had some food at Old Hong Kong Restaurant, Tanjong Katong. The place is open 24 hours 7 days. Food are not really cheap as it's 24 hours but I won't mind paying for it as long as the quality of the food is there. I won't be doing much talking today. See pictures ba~

Hot holick, 鸳鸯 (tea & coffee), Mango Ice. Their drinks are not bad.
Next time round I go I want to try the mango ice cause there is alot of mangoes in it. Yum!

锅贴 (Gyoza)
Nice thin skin. Crispy yet soft.


烧卖(siew mai) and 虾饺(prawn dumpling). I'm not a 烧卖 fan.
The 虾饺 is delicious. Skin is thin and there are two prawns in a dumpling.
I will crave for their prawn dumplings.


蛋塔(egg tart) and 波罗包(eh..I don't know what this is called in english).
Egg tart is not bad but I've had better ones at chinatown.
波罗包 is disappointing. Sigh. The bun itself is too fat and hard.

皮蛋瘦肉粥(century egg porridge) and 凤抓(chicken feet). Quite a big bowl of porridge.
Though the porridge is quite smooth, the taste of the century egg, meat and porridge are not all in one.
It seems like the chicken feet is good, as the three of them ate bout 3 plates of it.

虾肠粉(prawn chang fen) and 叉烧肠粉(roast pork change fen).
I prefer the prawn chang fen than the roast pork ones cause their roast pork isn't so nice.
The prawns are quite fresh and big though.

黑芝麻汤圆(black sesame dumpling) in 黑芝麻(black sesame soup).
Best dessert definitely! The 黑芝麻 is just so 黑芝麻. Enjoyed every mouth of it.

*all pictures in this post is provided by Yzanne Ho.