Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 4 yrs and 5 mths anniversary!

Weather:
Happy 4 years and 5 months anniversary darling!~ Though there won't be any celebrations tonight, I'm just as happy with you around. Lately, we have been discussing about HDB flats. The price of the houses are at peak right now. Went to my boyfriend's secondary schoolmate's house warming on sunday. She and her husband bought their Bukit Purmei 4 room flat for 330k excluding renovation and furnitures. Flat really cost a BOMB~ I regretted not starting to save early.

Repaying the cost of a HDB flat = Contribution a month X 12 months X 20 years of loan

A couple who owns a flat have to at least contribute 1k to housing, plus their utility bills etc. Aww man~ Now that's a big big responsibility. Ah! Should clear my other debts first before I should think about other things.

Yesterday I ordered Canon EOS 450D from BargainCity. I think I've got a good bargain but currently there is no stock. The stock will only arrive next month. Heh. Got a long wait...~
Canon EOS 450D with 18-55mm IS Lens
($1499 inclusive 7% GST)
Price includes bundle items:
4 GB SDHC Card (Canon)
4 GB Lexar SDHC Card
Extra Compatible Battery
Canon EOS Case
Digicabi 30L Dry Cabinet
SDHC Card Reader
LCD Protector

If you want to know more about the specification of this camera or other cameras, you can go to dpreview.com. They have quite detailed information about cameras and lens. They too have a forum where you can post your questions.