Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great Dinner...

Weather:
Meet the girls and hx for dinner at Bugis's ministry of food. No pictures of the food was taken this time but the food was quite delicious. After dinner, we went to sim lim to have a look at some zoom lenses. Before we get to sim lim, hx stopped at OG as he wants to get himself another rubix's cube. So he went to OG with Lili, while me and pris was at guardian buying some strepsils. Guess what? Lili came out of OG with three plastic bags. And two of those bags were for pris and me. In it was this cute little eeyore (from winnie the pooh) as shown in the pictures below. Heh.

So small and cute~

Look into my cute little eyes~ I'm cute right?

I will definitely bring this little eeyore around and to work. Hee! Thankiew lili for this cute little gift. Muacks!