Thursday, January 31, 2008

Retail Therapy

Weather:
I think I badly need to do some shopping to erase all those stressful thoughts. I planned to make a trip down to Funan IT Mall after work tomorrow to check out Logitech keyboard and mice. The microsoft mice that I'm currently using isn't up to standard as the cursor jumps. I'm looking Logitech's Cordless Desktop MX 3200 Laser. I wonder how much it is going to cost me. Another Logitech item is the notebook mice. I definitely can't use trackpad to draw, so a mouse is a must. I do have one in mind though. It's Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebook. It's vista and mac capable but the price is a little steep at S$139. The price really make me consider my decision.


Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3200 Laser

VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebook

Alright. Moving on to the next item. I need to get myself another pair of working shoes as I was so unlucky that my shoe gave way while I was on my way to work and should count myself lucky that I'm going to the gym later so I have spare shoes. Phew~ Also also thought of getting myself another dress, a top and a pants.
A well planned day cannot perfect without a good dinner. So I decide to go Newton Circus to have my dinner and order all kinds of good food. I'm craving for so many things like Char Kuey Teow, Prawn Noodles, BBQ Stingray, Satay etc. I'm so going to fill myself with food.