Thursday, January 24, 2008

O' Levels Results

Weather:
O' Level results was release today at 2pm. Lili and me accompanied my brother to take his results. Luckily, I was be able to take half day off and there's no JAE duty cause I need to complete the other project. First time, I went into my brother's school hall. It reminds me of my time when I took my O' Level result too. Apparently, I did not do very well and I hope my brother does. He scored 21 pts for L1R4 (wasn't sure it call that nowadays). No failed subject and scored 1 A2. Smart boy! I'm so proud of him. I couldn't even get a A during my O's.

That my brother with his Good Progress Cheque.
Keep it up! Good Work! Spend wisely. Lol.

After taking his results, Lili brought us to a dessert cafe at The cannery, River Vally Road. We ordered quite a hand of items like a sandwich set with a soup and a cup of tea, 3 cakes, two cup of chocolates. (For pictures will upload soon..remember to come back)

After all the eating, lili drop us back our home. Then I decided to make a trip down to Wheelock to collect my Macbook Pro. My brother and I walk about 2 hours at Wheelock before we leave orchard. Are you wondering why 2 hours when there is nothing much to walk at Wheelock?

Here's the story. I was actually waiting in queue to collect my Macbook Pro that was under repair. While waiting I decided to get my Macbook Pro a sleeve so it could be protected. Then I saw one. It's called eSleeve. The texture is soft and smooth, it won't protect from rain though but it's stylish. After collection, I paid for the sleeves.


iWorld's eSleeve for Macbook Pro 15.4 inch.
At last I got a sleeve. Yeah!

Then we walk to Adidas as my brother wants to look at shoe bag. He complained that Adidas shoe bag is too small for his pair of shoes. So I told him give Nike a look (even though he is a Adidas fan). Then, I saw Nike's sports bra and it reminds me that I need to get a new one. I spent sometime trying out and lastly make payment.

My new Nike sports bra. Ooo. So comfy.
No sweat when I gym 3 times a week.

Just at that particular instant, I just thought of getting dearest a gift of encouragement since he is studying so hard all week long. We walk back to Epicentre to look at Ipod Classic. When I was about to make payment through my credit card, I realise that I don't have enough credits. So I need to walk to atm machine to withdraw money. I don't really withdraw money from that card so vaguely remember the PIN number. So when the machine asked for my Personal Identification Number I entered my IC number and it told me error. Then I realised they are asking for PIN number and not IC number. So duh!

Dearest New 80GB Ipod Classic with USB Power Adapter.
He is not suppose to know til tomorrow. Shhh~

Alright I talk too much today. So tired when I got home. Hope dearest would be happy with his surprise tomorrow. Phew~ What a day today.