Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mini 环岛追追追

Weather:
Woke up around 7am in the morning getting ready for another physiotherapy session. Drop my little brother off to school before heading off to SGH. On my way there, I realise that my therapy is at 915 instead of 815. Alamak. Woke up another hour earlier. Zzz . Today's workout has the longest duration of about 1hr 40mins. Almost fall asleep during the workout.

In the afternoon, me and zx met up with cecilia and her gang for Mini food 环岛追追追. Haha. Cecilia took sometime to plan for it. In all, we went three places to eat.

First Stop - Outram Temporary Market :
- Song Fish
- Fried Kai Lan
- Char Siew & Siew Yok (叉烧和烧肉)
- Hong Kong Tim Sum 香港点心 (虾饺,烧麦,叉烧包,猪场粉)

Second Stop - Maxwell Market
- Chicken Rice
- Fried Oyster Cake

Last Stop - Hong Lim Market
- Char Kuey Tiao
- A1 Curry Puffs (Sardine & Curry Flavours)

Kinda tired after all the eating and the walking, so I went home to take a nap and the rest went bugis to catch some movies before meeting them up at Geylang again in the evening.

At Geylang we ate 台湾豆浆油条. Eh. It's wasn't that great anymore. Standard was dropped except for the 油条was still quite crispy. After that, some of them wanted to eat DURIAN. Haha. So we went to eat some. There was a tourist couple from taiwan and they bought a $60 D24 Sultan Durian. They couldn't finish the durian as it was their first time trying, so the gang got the bargain for FREE. 赚到了~ Wahahaa.

This is how I eat my 油条


Meat Floss Wrap

Taiwanese Oyster Mee Sua

I know this blog is quite long. Heh. The last part. I wasn't quite full after all those eating. So we met kelward and drove to Jalan Kayu [Thohirah Restaurant] for some prata that I'm craving for since yesterday I didn't get to eat much. The prata was much better and the thosai was BIG. Keke. I will go back there again if I have any prata craving. Heehee. Love their Mutton Curry too. SLURP~

all pictures from this post is contributed by Yzanne Ho