Sunday, September 23, 2007

BBQ @ East Coast Park

Weather:
My Oh My! First time in my life I tried going for BBQ as early as 730am in the morning. We have a group of about 18 people. All of them are my boyfriend's mom's aunties and their family. Keke. All of the aunties are quite funny people. Packing all the stuffs into the lorry and east coast park there we go.

On our way there, I happen to ask a question.
Me: "Dear, Did you see the charcoal? The most important thing for the bbq?"
Zx: "I think it's somewhere in the lorry ba. Later check with my mom. Haha."

So as we arrived and unpack all the stuffs to the pit, we ask my zx's mom where is the charcoal. She said that the charcoal was in her car. Then we took it out to check and then all of us burst out into laughter cause my zx's dad misplace the actual charcoal with his work stuff that has the same packaging. Wahahaha. So we decided to drop by BBQ Wholesale at frankel ave to get some charcoal. Before that, we ask if there is anything else to buy and there we realised second funniest thing. There is only around 20 chicken wings for 18 people. Wahaha. I wonder which aunty was the one preparing the chicken. Wahaha.

After getting all the stuffs from BBQ Wholesale, we start fire for the pit as the aunties sat down on the mat playing bingo. Haha. Half way through, dark clouds came and a few mins later heavy downpour. Wahaha. Me, zx and little brother was all wet. Rain didn't spoil our day thou. After the rain, we still carry on our games and barbeque til 3pm in the afternoon. Keke. Enjoyed myself alot today.
So tired now. Heh heh. Going to zzz first. Later~