Sunday, September 16, 2007

I felt like I'm in Philippines

Went to apple store at wheelock cause my little brother wants to get the new ipod. Many tourists were there to have a peek at the pods. I was looking out for the red nano but they told me that product red nano must be ordered online. Chey. So special. Thought I could take a look at the red see if it's nice. So brother bought black iPod classic. It was out of stock, so we had to wait til they gave us a call for collection. Wahaha. Hot stuff!~

While waiting for apple to call, we decide to visit 二姑 at lucky plaza. It was a wrong choice to walk towards lucky plaza. Instantly I felt like I was in Philippines. Almost every foot there is a philipno. Alamak. Looking at them makes me feel like I'm one of them. I don't think I will go orchard on a sunday anymore.