Friday, April 4, 2008

Dearest bought me a bear...

Weather:
It's friday at last. A day which I look forward every week. Went back home first since me and dearest finish at the same time, so can't get a lift from him. After dinner, we headed down to Vivocity to collect his working pants from G2000. Dearest was also looking for a pair of new shoes which he could use for work and study. While waiting for the G2000 salegirl to get ready the pants for collection, me and dearest went around for a walk. He got a pair of shoes at Timbaland. Can't wait to see him put it on. Hee.

All of a sudden, he told me that there is something he wanted to get for me quite sometime ago. As I was wondering what it was, we reached the shop. The shop is called "Built Your Own Bear". In this shop, you can built choose which type of bear you want and dress them anyway you want them to be.

There are a few steps to build your own bear:
1. Choose a bear design that you like (I chose velvet bear)
2. Before filling the bear you can choose whether you want to add sound or heartbeat mechanism. (I chose heartbeat)
3. Fill the bear with cotton (for mine is being filled by dearest)
4. Before the bear is being sealed, me and dearest both took a heart each. Put the heart in our palms, rub and make it warm, turn 3 rounds and then make a wish. After that, we put the hearts into the bear.
5. The bear comes with a barcode. Half of the code is being torn and put into the bear together with the hearts. If you happen to lose your bear, they will be able to know who's bear it belongs to through barcode.
6. Give the bear a little "wash".
7. Choosing of clothes for the bear.
8. Making of the bear "Birth Certificate"

My Little Brown Bear
Name: Lovey Dovey
Gender: Male
Born: 4/4/2008
Weight: 312g
Height: 32cm