Saturday, February 2, 2008

Self Reflection Day

Weather:
After going through some self reflection. I realise that i'm blessed with a wonderful man. A man who takes good care of me, loves me, be there for me when I needed him. What more else should I ask for right? Indeed I learn that I shouldn't have ask for more. I will treasure my time with him more when given chance to. I told myself thousands of times, that I will be giving him my support in whatever he do. It feel so special that I get him as my boyfriend. Being with him is so comfortable. Whenever he is around, I feel secure.

I know certain things I've said I can't reverse and that is one big regret I have. My heart sank instantly when I see him so troubled or sad. I realise that I didn't treat him well enough and I think I should have done even better. I love him so much that I can give up everything for him to be happy.