Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Regaining myself

Weather:
Too be honest. I wasn't feeling that good for the past week or so. The past week was a puzzled, tiring and confusing one. I was so confused that I kept shivering and breaking down. After talking to people, I felt way much better especially today.

So much of thinking and puzzling, I realise that in reality that I was the one who is the big part of this problem I'm going through. Relationships are so amazing. They can make you feel you're at the top of the world and also right at the bottom of it. There's going to be obstacles in everything we do but if both person were to go through it together, then it will be easier to go through isn't it? Human beings are also amazing. We can get use to things so quickly that we didn't even notice. There are many things I'm still learning.